To report a leak after hours please call our office at 423-743-6202
To download the following files simply right click the link and save the file.
rates & policies
- Your payment must be posted in our office on or before 3:00 pm on the 4th of each month as indicated on the front of the bill. Please allow adequate time for delivery when mailing payments. Payments not received due to non delivery through the postal service are the responsibility of the customer.
- The due date on your bill is for your current charges and will include any previous unpaid balance. If you have a previous balance left unpaid for over 30 days, even if the current charges are paid in full, your account is subject to cut off.
- Failure to make payment as stated above will result in termination of service. Unpaid payments in full will be subject to collection services.
- You may pay online by bank account transfer or credit card by clicking here.
- If you cannot pay your water bill due to hardship, you may call the office at 423-743-6202 for arrangement information.
We now offer the ability to pay your utility bill online. To pay your bill, simply click the link below and you will be redirected to our fast and secure bill payment system.
Please note: There is a convenience fee for all online bill payments.
news and events
March 14, 2016
NEWS AND EVENTS
Unicoi Water Utility District has installed SCADA remote monitoring system to all water storage tank sites. The monitoring system has been online since mid-December 2015.
Mission, a company using digital control channels of cellular networks for monitoring, control, data basing and alarm/...