To report a leak after hours please call our office at 423-743-6202
To download the following files simply right click the link and save the file.
- Consumer Confidence Report
- Contract Rules and Regulations
- Customer Application for Homeowner
- Customer Application for Renter
rates & policies
- Your payment must be posted in our office on or before 3:00 pm on the 4th of each month as indicated on the front of the bill. Please allow adequate time for delivery when mailing payments. Payments not received due to non delivery through the postal service are the responsibility of the customer.
- The due date on your bill is for your current charges and will include any previous unpaid balance. If you have a previous balance left unpaid for over 30 days, even if the current charges are paid in full, your account is subject to cut off.
- Failure to make payment as stated above will result in termination of service. Unpaid payments in full will be subject to collection services.
- You may pay online by bank account transfer or credit card by clicking here.
- If you cannot pay your water bill due to hardship, you may call the office at 423-743-6202 for arrangement information.
We now offer the ability to pay your utility bill online. To pay your bill, simply click the link below and you will be redirected to our fast and secure bill payment system.
Please note: There is a convenience fee for all online bill payments.
news and events
July 11, 2010
Large Sinkhole causes water leak
Unicoi Water Utility repair crews worked into the night Friday night repairing a water leak caused by a large sinkhole at the intersection of Buffalo Ridge Rd and Golf Course Rd. The sinkhole grew as crews tried to fill it. The settling of soil eventually caused a second leak Saturda...
July 8, 2010
Buffalo Valley Area Project
Work is complete on a water line replacement along Golf Course Rd in Unicoi. Approximately 400 feet of water main was replaced by Utility employees in an area that was prone to leaks. This is one of many smaller projects taken care of by the Utility to reduce water loss by leakage. ...
October 17, 2009
Highline Road Water Line Extension
Residents living along Highline Rd. will soon be able to connect to public water as the USDA Rural Development Emergency Relief funded project nears completion. Recent abundant rainfall makes it hard to recall the drought that sparked the interest in the project just a coupl...